- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 2 medium onions, quartered and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 4 thick sausages, sliced in to coins
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Halve pumpkin crosswise then chop into wedges. Place pumpkin, onion, chilli and sausages in a roasting dish. Drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Roast for about an hour, stirring at the half way mark. It’s ready when everything is golden and tender.
- Serve with parsley leaves sprinkled over the top.