- 2 14oz cans white beans
- 2 14oz cans tomato
- 2 -3 zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 bag washed spinach chopped
- Place beans and their canning liquid, tomato and their juices, zucchini and paprika in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the zucchini is soft.
- Add spinach and continue to cook, stirring, until the spinach is just wilted. About a minute or so.
- Taste, season and served drizzled generously with your best peppery extra virgin olive oil.