It’s Beth Nydick from Blue Barn Kitchen. I am all about leading a healthy fulfilling life and sharing it with you. I work with clients that would like to improve their health and the way they feel by filling their bodies with “REAL FOOD”.
I created this program because I care deeply about the well being of my clients. Most of all, I understand that being healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, it comes down to simple, step-by-step changes that are sustainable. That’s what this program is all about.
Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat! Why stay stuck in information overwhelm when you can use one program that combines a detox AND the elimination diet, so you’ll finally know what’s right for you? I wanted to empower you with the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way. Are you ready to kiss frequent colds, headaches, sleepless nights, and the daily crash and burn goodbye? I know you are, that is why you are here. The world needs to know it’s possible to detox effectively with real whole foods.
- Have you tried diets and programs that have not given you the results you were hoping for?
- Are you looking for a program that will uncover hidden food sensitivities and allergies that are contributing to weight gain?
- Do you crave unhealthy foods that are sabotaging your weight-loss efforts?
- Are you looking for more energy and fewer trips to the coffee machine or the vending machine at 3 pm?
Imagine the results you crave from one simple and easy to do program.
Why should you eat real food and get out all the toxins?
To be and feel healthy it is so important to clear out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.
We will focus on releasing the toxins in your body from your day-to-day interactions with metals, chemicals found in cleaning products, food, drink, and more. We are exposed to environmental toxins on a daily basis; it is out of our control. So we’re ditching the fasting, pills, and powders instead we are focusing on improving your digestion. You’ll only eat whole, seasonal foods that are designed to support your body’s natural processes of detoxification and cleansing.
Did you know?
Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? Which means that a headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on is more than likely from toxic overload.
Did you know?
That you can rid your body of those annoying pounds and drain the toxins from your body with a clean whole foods delicious diet?
Here are some of the results you can expect from the program:
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings to the curb
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decrease your belly bloat – yep, no more middle waist squish!
- Get a leaner body just in time for your favorite skinny jeans
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
- Learn which foods fuel your body instead of those that leave you feeling exhausted and drained
- Enjoy endless energy throughout the day
- Feel more confident all year long
- Realize that grocery shopping and healthy food can actually be fun!!!
- Receive compliments every day on your “new body”
Are you ready to make this happen with delicious recipes, clean foods, and no diets or starvation?
So, what is this program all about?
This is a delicious adventure of discovery while releasing what’s no longer serving you – both physically and emotionally. When you finally learn to let go of all the physical and emotional toxicity, you can access incredible freedom of both body and mind. Besides, who doesn’t want to look and feel their greatest right now?
You’ll receive all of these life-changing goodies as part of your program:
- Program Guide: a step-by-step manual showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way
- Recipe Guide: packed with over 60 delicious recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied.
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide encouragement so you don’t feel alone.
- 14-Days of Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of planning meals during your detox.
- 14-Days At a Glance: a day-by-day overview of your entire detox, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3.
- A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze.
- Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program.
- Facebook Group: to connect with others doing the program
- Bonus Handouts: from your poop to self love, my PDF library is yours.
- PLUS you get a BONUS 30-Minute Post-Detox Strategy Session with me when you sign up now. Limited time only**
Your investment in yourself is only $129.
What makes this program different?
This program is not a diet, so there’s no one telling you what to eat, no calorie counting, and no hunger. Instead, it’s all about listening to your body.
Second, this detox is based on the elimination diet, so you’re working with a proven, three-prong approach used by functional medicine doctors and world-class nutrition experts around the globe. I’ve broken it down for you so that doing the elimination program is easy!
Third, there are no pills, powders, or shakes as part of this program. That means you don’t have to buy any fancy supplements to make it work. You can find everything you need at your local grocery or health food store.
I know this program is perfect for you if…
- You’re ready to ditch the diet and figure out what works for you
- You’re ready to say farewell to the muffin top that just won’t leave
- You want more energy so you can enjoy your life more without feeling exhausted
- You want to look and feel younger without the Botox and caffeine
- You want to jumpstart your metabolism, and enjoy a night out on the town in that little black dress
- You want to balance your blood sugar and kick cravings to the curb
- You’re busy and want quick, easy tools & recipes that work without causing overwhelm
Sounds like you?
Then sign up for this Spring/Summer Detox program journey.
A slim healthy body, and a vibrant you awaits…
Frequently Asked Questions-
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. Please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.