What’s better than pancakes? Easy ones with two ingredients. I usually make a huge batch and freeze half. The kids can heat them up THEMSELVES and I know they are not eating junk. Try adding dried fruit or chocolate chips to the recipe.
- 2 bananas, mushed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt, pick
- Mix mashed banana and egg together until combined.
- Use a sharp kitchen knife to cut the vanilla pod in half, lengthwise. Then use the knife to scrape out the inside of the pod, removing all the brown mush.
- Put the vanilla in the egg mixture and add: coconut flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix until smooth and uniform.
- Now heat up a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the mixture into pan to form pancakes.
- Wait until tiny bubbles begin to appear on the surface of the pancake, time to flip, 1-2 minutes.
- 45 seconds - 1 minute on the either side. Remove from pan and repeat till mixture is all gone.
- Serve with fruit and enjoy.