- 3 lbs brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup roasted pine nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Trim the bases of your sprouts and halve lengthwise.
- Add a few tbsp. of oil to an already hot pan and add the sprouts. Cook for a few minutes or until they start to brown.
- Transfer pan to the oven and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes or until sprouts are tender and well caramelized.
- Meanwhile vinegar, chilli and 2 tbsp water. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss hot brussels sprouts in the dressing and serve with pine nuts, if using.