- 1 small zucchni
- about 1- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (I go for boneless, with no skin)
- 1 lemon
- black pepper
- olive oil
- First spray a 9 x9 pan with PAM or other non-stick spray. Then layer your sliced zucchini. Lightly drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and rosemary. Don't worry about being perfect, just a dash of this and a pinch of that!
- Now it's time to bring on the bird. Layer your chicken on top of the zucchini. Rub a little bit of olive oil on each thigh and season with rosemary and black pepper.
- Finally, slice your lemon and wedge in between the chicken thighs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.Now sit back and enjoy the juiciest chicken you’ve ever made.