- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 small bulbs fennel, very finely sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- Combine tahini, lemon and 2 tbsp water.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Season salmon and cook skin side down for 3 minutes or until the skin is crispy and starting to go brown. Turn and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine mint and sliced fennel.
- To serve, spread a bed of tahini over the base of each plate. Top with a little of the salad and the salmon.