- 2 lbs baby carrots, cleaned
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce, tamari for GF
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Heat a large heavy frying pan.
- Clean and cut carrots lengthwise.
- When the pan is hot, add 1 tsp oil and the carrots in a single layer.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until carrots are slightly burned.
- In a separate bowl, mix balsamic, soy and 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Turn over carrots and cook for another minute or until cooked slightly soft.
- Spoon dressing over the hot carrots, top with chunks of goat cheese