Veggie Packed Pizza Rolls
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 43g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 cups of minced veggies (spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini) or cooked and blended in Vitamix 1 1/2 cups organic mozzarella cheese
- Buy pizza dough or make below
- 2 cups flour (I use whole wheat, but you can do 1/2 wheat and 1/2 all-purpose)
- 2 1/4 tsp rapid rise yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F.
- Remove the dough from the bag and place on a lightly floured work surface.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a ½-inch thick rectangle.
- Begin by spreading about 1 cup of sauce over the dough, leaving a ½-inch boarder around the edges.
- If it seems like it needs more, then add 1 or 2 Tbsp at a time.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Begin rolling the dough until you have one large roll.
- Slice into 10-12 slices and place in a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and cooked through the middle.
Blue Barn Kitchen https://bluebarnkitchen.com/