- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 40m
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup goat cheddar (or shredded cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel and seed butternut squash. Chop into 1\" chunks, add to a stock pot, cover with 1\" of water and boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender.
- Add almond milk and dijon mustard into blender and blend on high until creamy. The texture should be thick, but easily pourable.
- Transfer to a bowl and add quinoa and cheese. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish, and bake for 20 - 30 minutes, until bubbly. Remove from oven, cool and enjoy.