Sometimes you need something that has gooey and oogy goodness, these amazing gluten free brownies will hit the spot.
- 4 1/2 ounces unsalted butter
- 4 1/2 ounces sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 ounces cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 ounces almond meal
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a square pan with greased foil so that it overlaps the sides.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. When just melted, remove from the heat and stir through sugar.
- Add cocoa powder and stir.
- Add eggs and almond meal. Mix well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Or until the top feels just set and a skewer inserted into the middle emerges slightly moist.
- Cool in the tin then either cut or store overnight and cut the next day.