- Category: Breakfast
- 4 eggs
- 1 16oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- Preheat oven to 400F and place a baking tray on the middle shelf.
- Grease a spring form pan with olive oil.
- Whisk together eggs and cheese.
- Evenly place chickpeas and zucchini in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour the egg mixture and top with the rosemary. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place pan on the preheated tray and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.