- Serves: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 large whole eggs plus 4 egg whites
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, coarsely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 whole-wheat pita (6-inch size), halved
- Whisk together whole eggs and egg whites; season with salt and pepper. Whisk in cheese to combine.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-low. Cook eggs, scraping across bottom of pan frequently with a flexible heatproof spatula, until just set, 1 to 2 minutes; stir in dill, and remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs into pita halves, and garnish with more dill.