- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Whisk all ingredients except chicken in small bowl.
- Pour mixture into 1-gallon resealable plastic bag; add chicken and seal. Make sure to mix it around to coat the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for to 2 days.
- Turn on barbecue on medium-high heat. Place chicken on grill, grill until cooked through and brown on all sides, turning frequently. Takes about 30 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.