- Category: Breakfast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 scallions, trimmed and cut small
- ½ pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof pan over medium. Add scallions, mushrooms, and salt. Stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are soft, about 15 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk together eggs and ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Pour into pan. Cook, using a spatula to move eggs from outside to center of pan, until eggs are set around the edges but still slightly runny in the middle, about 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese and transfer to the oven. Bake until browned on top, about 10 minutes