Veggie Turkey Egg Cups
Quick and Easy Lunch
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 520
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 58g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped raw spinach
- muffin liners
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
- Combine almond milk and eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Evenly divide broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers and place in prepared muffin cups. Muffin liners are great here.
- Evenly pour egg mixture over veggie mixture. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
- Place 2 in a bagging then into the lunch box. Taste great served hot or cold.
Blue Barn Kitchen https://bluebarnkitchen.com/