- 1 large Hass avocado
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces flatbread or pita, warmed/toasted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive/coconut oil
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. With a large spoon scoop the inside of the avocado into a bowl. Add the lime juice and salt. Mash with a fork until smooth, taste and set aside.
- Spread 1/4 of the avocado mixture onto each warmed piece pita.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to desired doneness and place one on top of each pizza. Serve immediately.