- 6 sausages, sliced into coins
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled & sliced
- 1 large bunch kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- handful roasted nuts
- Heat a frying pan on a medium high heat. Add a little oil and the chorizo.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until well browned on the first side.
- Turn and cook for a few seconds on the other side.
- Remove from the pan to a clean plate.
- Add garlic and kale to the sausage oil in the pan and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until wilted and tender
- Return chorizo to the pan to warm up. Taste and season with salt, pepper and a small squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with nuts sprinkled over.