How was 2017?
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your support this year. It truly takes a village to launch and grow a business, and a book while keeping my family up and running. I strive to do good by spreading wellness and I am so truly grateful that you are a part of my journey.
Some highlights from 2017:
- Blue Barn Kitchen Bars now available in 10 stores statewide.
- Seeds, Nuts, and Oats in a Honey Nut Butter Base with Dried Fruit and Dark Chocolate.
- Two flavors: Peanut Butter Cranberry and Cashew Butter Coconut
- More info here: https://bluebarnkitchen.com/bbkbars/
- Clean Cocktails, Righteous Recipes for the Modern Mixologist published
- Launched at #1 in Gourmet & Cocktails and Mixed Drinks on Amazon.
- Reached 9,235 rank on Amazon.
- We received some awesome recognition in Parade Magazine, Star-Ledger, NJ Monthly, Forbes.com, GoodPlates.com, WendyWilliamsShow.com, WIthFoodandLove.com, NJ.com, WellandGood.com, Babbelbox TV, Mom Trends, TheWellFactor.com, VillageGreenNJ.com, JerseyBites.com, NattyStyle.com, plus more.
- What’s Trending on Z100 NYC, IHeartRadio.com
- We launched the Season Detox Program which will be running 4 times a year.
A Healthy lifestyle is attainable in 2018, I am so grateful for your support as I work to bring you more recipes, programs, and hacks to make eating healthy effortless.
Wishing you and your family a peaceful, healthy, and Happy New Year! Please link here to the 2018 Wellness Guide.