- 4 cups cauliflower, grated (available at Shop Rite and Whole Foods)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine grated cauliflower, eggs, oil, and seasonings in a large bowl. Pour into a muffin tin filled almost to the top. Be sure to press them down to help them bake evenly. Top evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.