When you first buy a Vitamix, a few thoughts come to mind. Primarily, “How is this machine really going to change my life, is Beth’s Blueprint correct?” (Yes, on this totally.) And “Did I really just spend more than $400 on a blender?”
When I recommend a Vitamix I always say, “You won’t regret it!”
I feel so passionately about my machine that, I can’t stop telling people about it. I love my Vitamix!! This is why I created the 7 day challenge. We lead busy lives and are very short on time. Making a meal is simple and fast but above all easily healthy. When you have leftover veggies in the refrigerator, make soup. The kids are hungry and don’t want to “cook”? Make a smoothie, ice cream, a dip for veggies or even pancakes. Overall its versatile and a great tool for a healthy lifestyle.
The upside to living with The Vitamix:
- The Vitamix pulverizes frozen fruit and ice with no problems at all and it blends up veggies for smoothies fast. No kids or adults complaining of specks in their smoothie, it’s all combined in under a minute.
- The Vitamix comes with the tamper tool, which comes in handy when making ice cream or heavy veggie soups/smoothies.
- The Vitamix fits under the cabinets, I keep mine next to the toaster.
- The Vitamix not only makes soups and smoothies but everything from grinding grains to making nut butters. Check out my new cookbook for all my recipes.
- Prep and clean up of The Vitamix is a breeze.
Is it worth the price?
I was gifted my The Vitamix by my mom 5 years ago and it should last me 10-15 years. I know at around $400 it seems out of reach for some but think of it this way. If you use a blender everyday or even twice a week, how long before its motor burn out? When it does, your buying a new one very year. Not the Vitamix, in the long run its totally worth the price. Next time you are buying a smoothie notice what they are using, yup a Vitamix.
In 2012, Cook’s Illustrated compared nine “Blenders”, including the Vitamix, the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender, and the Ninja Professional. They really but these machines thru round and rounds of tests from milkshakes to margaritas, crushing ice, breaking down veggies and more. In the end there could be only one and yes it was The Vitamix.
We are starting the 7 day challenge on July 13th, join us. Any blender will do for the 7 day challenge but if your able go get The Vitamix. They are available at Costco, Target, Bed Beth & Beyond and online at Vitamix.com.
Click on the link below are $50 off your new Vitamix.