Have you ever heard of Enzo Matcha? When Enzo sent me a sample pack, I went straight to Google to find out what all the fuss was about. I read plenty of articles on Matcha Green Tea and I was surprised by the health benefits. In case you have never heard of Matcha, it is a bright green powder, which is made by grinding green tea leaves. I really love the flavor, it’s almost grassy with a stronger bite than regular green tea.
- Enhances Sense of Calmness
- Boosts Overall Memory and Concentration
- Increases Energy Levels and Endurance
- Burns Calories and Detoxifies the Body
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Improves Cholesterol Levels
Wow, a lot of great benefits. Sounds good to me! I made myself a drink and felt great energy the whole day. The boys were asking me to make them something too. I crafted them an Enzo Matcha Smoothie. Then my creative mind and the ripened avocado on my counter were calling to each other and I created the Enzo Matcha Lime Mousse.
ALMOND BANANA MATCHA SMOOTHIE
Vegan, gluten-free | Serves 2
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2-3 tsp. Enzo Matcha
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, enjoy!
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado
- Juice plus zest from 1 lime or lemon
- ¼ c raw honey
- ¼ c coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Matcha powder
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place avocado flesh, lime juice, honey, coconut oil, zest and matcha powder in blend ingredients together until fully combined.
- Transfer to 2 small bowls, smoothing over the top as much as possible with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- When ready to eat, sprinkle with coconut and serve.
To buy some Enzo Matcha for yourself visit: http://enzomatcha.com. They have great information, recipes and a store for your Enzo Matcha needs, check it out today.
#matcha #enzomatcha #matchapudding #matchadesserts #healhtyliving #healthysnacks.