Hope you’re having a great start to the fall season A.K.A “Post-Summer Fun”! For those of you planning on cooking or ordering Break-Fast for Yom Kippur, (or just need some brunch ideas) here are some last minute ideas that are healthy, simple and delicious.
Wishing you a sweet new year filled with love, happiness, and Light.
Live Your Life Naturally, XO-Beth
And as a added BONUS here is an extra new recipe.
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄3 cup whole-wheat or GF flour
- 2 cups grated, zucchini, pressed well to remove all liquids
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°, and nicely grease a bread pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, honey, oil, banana, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, baking cocoa, and whole-wheat flour, mix well.
- Then add in zucchini and chocolate chips. Bake bread for 50-60 minutes until done. Remove from oven and let cool completely.